SPORTS EQUIPMENT CART : SUMMER GARDEN EQUIPMENT.
Sports Equipment Cart
- equipment needed to participate in a particular sport
- Words Covered: bat, ball, helmet, baseball cap, glove, skies, skateboard, baseball, racket, shin guard, net, knee pads
- haul: draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
- A shallow open container on wheels that may be pulled or pushed by hand
- handcart: wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels; "he used a handcart to carry the rocks away"; "their pushcart was piled high with groceries"
- A strong open vehicle with two or four wheels, typically used for carrying loads and pulled by a horse
- A light two-wheeled open vehicle pulled by a single horse and used as a means of transport
- a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
Anvaya Cove is an easy and comfortable drive 2 ? hours from Metro Manila. The travel to the north has improved greatly due to the rehabilitation on the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX). It is expected to improve further once the Clark Subic Tollway is completed in 2007.
Anvaya Cove’s location takes advantage of the pristine beaches and verdant forests of Morong, Bataan. The shores of Morong, Bataan serve as nesting habitats for the endangered pawikan.
Anvaya Cove is a convenient 20-minute drive from favorite vacation hotspot, Subic Bay Freeport. Subic’s offerings complete the variety of recreation options your family is looking for.
* Kart racing at Le Mans Go-kart track
* Car races at the Subic International Raceway
* JEST (Jungle Environment & Survival Training) Camp
* Wreck-diving at Subic Bay
* A round or two of golf at the SBMA Golf Course
* Yachting at the Subic Bay Yacht Club
* Shopping at the duty free stores and Nike outlet
PROJECT FACT SHEET
Anvaya Cove is Ayala Land, Inc.’s (ALI) first leisure community. It is strategically located in an area which boasts of natural surroundings and yet is close enough to the varied range of leisure offerings of Subic.
Overview of the Site
* Approximately 320 hectares of land area
* 3.5-km coastline with 2 private coves
* Peak elevation of 130 meters above sea level
* Rolling hills of mango and narra trees and bamboo groves
* Natural stream with fresh running water
Low Impact Development
Anvaya Cove strives to preserve the natural beauty of the site. Guidelines adapt to the natural beauty of the land, which ensures the preservation of wide open spaces.
* Safeguarding of natural features like trees, wetlands and other scenic qualities.
* Rolling asphalt roads
* Low impact pedestrian, bicycle and cart paths
Envisioned to be a place where families will be brought closer through unique natural experiences.
* • Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club
* • Chapel
* • View Pavillions
* • Nature’s camp
Families will be able to interact with nature in interesting ways. Anvaya Cove will endeavor to retain ecologically valuable areas where migratory birds, wildlife thrive and occasionally visit within and around the area, such as the pawikan and the Philippine Mallard.
The needs of families and their guests will be attended to with great detail.
* Activity coordinators to assist families or planning and customizing their activities.
* Marine and Forest Rangers to guide and assist families on outdoor activities.
Taking advantage of the sites best qualities, homeowners will have breathtaking views and scenic surroundings. Initial product offerings include:
* Membership shares in the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club
* Choice of residential lots at The Cliffside at Anvaya Cove
Membership and Ownership
Membership in the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club is a prerequisite to acquiring a residential lot or seaside villa.
Anvaya Cove is a joint development of Ayala Land Inc. and SUDECO, a privately owned real estate holding company.
BEACH AND NATURE CLUB PROJECT FACT SHEET
The only exclusive club of its kind in the country, Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club redefines leisure by providing varied activities for all members of the family in a setting where the amenities are integrated into the natural landscape. It is at the center of the community, offering multiple alternatives for respite and recreation, pleasure and pampering.
Adding to its uniqueness is its architecture which carries a unified Tropical-Asian theme that blends with its natural surroundings.
Targeted club opening is on the summer of 2007.
Facilities and Amenities:
RECREATIONAL BEACH AREA
The Recreational Beach area will have an active area for fun in the sun, as well as a passive area for quiet relaxation.
* Water Sports Pavilion
Water sports equipment rental such as jet skis and kayaks and arrangements for diving and fishing expeditions.
* Beach Cabanas
Charming open air huts for lounging that can accommodate whole families.
* Lookout Tower
Landmark where people can look far out into the sea from an elevated view check. At its best will be the Tower Bar, a lively hangout for party goers.
* Pawikan Bar and Grill
All fresco restaurant that will serve grilled seafood, cocktails and other tropical food favorites.
Will be nestled in the forested area east of the Club. Amenities and provisions for classic outdoor activities such as:
An exciting ride through the forest harnessed on lofted cables
* Ropes Course
Obstacle course involving ropes and heights that will challenge the mind, body and team spirit
* Camping & Picnic Grounds
* Ecological Trails wi
During the Olympics, we saw many images of sports. Make your own photo of a sports activity, gear, or spirit today
There is lots of sports activity on our playground during recess. Here is the collection of equipment hanging on the cart, waiting for the next recess and the frenzy of activity that will go with it..
agriculture equipments in india
youth football equipment
mining equipment market
lab equipment beaker
swimming pool equipment enclosures
2nd hand sports equipment
rice farm equipment